Aussie Kicks Ass

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aussie Kicks Ass

this is where you can get updates, apply for staff positions and much more.

2 posters

Hozdort's apply

rileyw

Hozdort's apply Empty Hozdort's apply

Post  rileyw Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:15 am

Name:Riley
    experience:i have been a gm for around 1 a year and a admin for about 1/4 year
    Main character:Hozdort
    Account:Rileyw
    why you should get the job and not the other applicants:i've had much experience on many different types of servers as a gm and also a admin,i wont misuse my powers only use them to help others.
    your qualities:i know almost every command in the whole game,i am polite,i have experience with helping other people out
    how you will help the server:i can help people out whenever they need help,and i can also help out any other way i can,i know how to create custom weapons,custom spell and much more
    Dragondo
    Dragondo

Hozdort's apply Empty Re: Hozdort's apply

Post  Dragondo Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:07 pm

just to let u know (other then hozdort i mean YES U I MEAN U!) (not u hozdort lol) Hozdort is 12yo i give u that but ingame he sounds and seems pretty adult to me his english is better than mine and he has a troll char so...u should give him a chance if u want to (u rly should YES I MEAN U CUNT) I mean u can always take his gm powers away when u see hes not a good gm so

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:38 pm