Aussie Kicks Ass

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aussie Kicks Ass

this is where you can get updates, apply for staff positions and much more.

2 posters

give me some displays to create something lol (more info inside read it or DIE!)lol

Dragondo
    Dragondo

give me some displays to create something lol (more info inside read it or DIE!)lol Empty give me some displays to create something lol (more info inside read it or DIE!)lol

Post  Dragondo Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:21 pm

Hi lol im rly bad at making topics so ill cut straight to the edge...or whatever its called
    Im pretty bored sometimes on the server so i make weapons for it but recently i discovered that im almost out of fuel so
    if u people know a cool id of an weapon/armor piece/seperate armor pieces that form a set but that isnt a real set (lol?)/weapons/every fucking thing
    u can wear in wow give me the wowhead (not thottbot or any other just wowhead) link to the item and i will see if i like it or not or how many people like the idd
    if not much people replyed to ur post with the idd and i dont like it i wont make something out of it it if other people replyed to ur post and i dont like it ill
    make something out of it if i like it ill make something out of it to lol.
    This is ur chance people GET ACTIVE!
    presented to u by bonerhero!
    deldrik
    deldrik

give me some displays to create something lol (more info inside read it or DIE!)lol Empty Re: give me some displays to create something lol (more info inside read it or DIE!)lol

Post  deldrik Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:42 pm

http://www.wowhead.com/item=48896#. (looks like a epic helm)

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:14 am